Health resources are diagnosed by functional evaluation of different systems of the body. Most importantly, diagnostics involves pre-diagnosing diseases at the cellular level.
Establishing micro- and macroanatomical, functional and psycho-emotional status helps us evaluate the health resources of your body. Extensive analysis can identify health risk factors in advance, allowing us to prevent more than a hundred diseases and premature aging.
- Consultation with a doctor
- Assessment of oxidative status
- Spectrometry - Determination of micronutrients and heavy metals content
- Diagnosis of the proportion of tissue components of the body
- Functional evaluation of veins - Venoscreen
- Arteriography - Determination of the elasticity of blood vessels
- Heart rate variability test - HRV
- Veloergometric test
- Thyroid ultrasound *
- ECG *
- Echocardiography - ultrasound study of the heart *
- Positive Psychology Tests
* Not included in the program "Intro"