Diagnosis reveals a disturbed balance of fat, protein, fluid, and minerals. The use of non-invasive, innovative methods allows us to study up to 50 parameters of body composition and accurately identify the content of 20 vital microelements and 14 toxic microelements in cells.
A unique diagnostic algorithm assesses the presence of the metabolic syndrome. The above diagnosis is crucial in the management of metabolic processes and weight management.
- Consultation with a doctor
- Body composition tests
- Study of microelements and heavy metals — Oligoscan/spectrometry
- Determination of the concentration of glucose in blood before breakfast
- Determination of glucose concentration in the blood after eating or drinking
- Lipid spectrum
- Determination of insulin concentration in blood