The goal of the wellness program is a full revitalization of the body, increasing its vital potential.
The personal program based on anamnesis and diagnostic studies aims to correct disorders at the cellular level and restoring health.
Comprehensive wellness therapy improves physical and mental status along with the metabolism and energetical balance that have been compromised by stress/disease(s); As a result, work efficiency and general well-being increase.
Individually selected wellness treatments and a diet rich in medicinal phyto-resources help remove harmful elements from the body, effectively neutralizing the negative effects of drug therapy.
Ionized mountain air purifies the respiratory system, while infusion therapy increases the body's resistance to viral and infectious diseases.
The program helps the body to heal itself, allowing it to fully restore its vital potential.
- The program also includes three meals a day with Georgian endemic phyto elements, nutritional supplements if necessary, also melatonin if necessary.
- Consultation with a doctor;
- Consultation with a psychologist;
- Consultation with a neurologist;
- Laboratory tests (complete blood count, C-reactive protein, liver function tests, coagulogram test, vitamin D, B12, Mg);
- Complete Health Resources diagnostics (note: the 3-day program does not include ultrasound examination of the heart and thyroid gland, 24-hour monitoring of blood pressure, thermography);
- Breathing exercises
- Phyto bath
- Aqua bike
- Remineralizing bath
- Wellness body wrapping
- Hemolimphatic drainage
- Colkhian massage
- Body peeling
- Head and neck massage
- Chiro massage
- Neuro sedative massage
- Foot maxiflex
- Nordic walking
- Kinesiotherapy / joint exercises
- Bioidentical signaling therapy
- Impulsive magnetic therapy
- Antioixidant therapy (thyogama)
- Wine bath with aromatherapy (Calm & Rebalance)
- Phyto detox cocktail — Vital Energy
- Antioxidant infusions from bio-grapes
- Art therapy session